COVID 19 - Visiting Patients procedure
Effective from 27 April 2020
- Only one parent can accompany their child visiting the consultation, there must be no siblings accompanying them.
- Before ringing or touching the reception door handle, please use the hand disinfection available when you exit the lifts.
- The receptionist will take your temperature before entry, if no temperature is detected, you will be escorted directly to the consultation room. The waiting room is currently closed.
- Please do not shake hands.
- For parents, please do not wait at the consultation for your child. We will call you once the session has finished.
- If you have homemade or surgical masks for yourself and your children, they must be worn.
- The men’s toilets will be temporarily used for all patients. (men, women and children). The existing women’s toilets will be exclusively reserved for the staff of the Consultation Libellule.
- Please leave the consultation via the exit show. You should not exit from the reception area.
- Please respect the social distancing rules of at least two metres whilst at the consultation.
- In case of difficulty following these rules, please contact us by e-mail or telephone beforehand so that we can arrange your visit in the best possible way.